1. Audience meet in front of house 2- see man in window
2. La Poncia welcomes them into the house
3. Man barges through them and asks question to La Poncia
4. Walk up the stairs – Go into room, La Ponica locks the door they entered in- see monitors showing each of the five daughters in their spaces, and cane. Ticking- metronome? Silent.
5. La Poncia shoos them out of the fire escape door and closes it behind them- starts dusting the room with the monitors still on
6. Out on the fire exit- immediately in front see man with his suitcase in sculpture yard walking, stopping, then consulting a map from his pocket
7. Turn to the left- first daughter waiting for them facing them as new guide. Takes them down the fire escape stairs. See second daughter straight in front of them looking beyond the barriers (trapped)
8. The first daughter continues around the houses, to the side walkway with the pipe.
9. The Third daughter is sat still on the step beside the pipe (acts as a warning for audience to step over it)
10. Continue around the perimeters of the house towards the back. Above on the balcony where they exited the house the man and his suitcase are trying to get into the room but succeeding.
11. Audience carry on around the back of the houses and see the fourth daughter either in alcove or in back drawing room looking through the window.
12. Carry on around to the front of the house and back up the fire exit.
13. On top of the fire exit- see fifth sister (green elements) on the upper balcony sat with her legs dangling over the edge (free)
14. Then look across and see man in furthest sculpture yard bedding down, sorting out his suitcase. A bit resigned to his fate.
15. Audience is guided to look through the window at the room again. Whilst their attention is focused there, the first daughter leaves. They see the room, but it has changed- the candles are extinguished, the entire room covered in opaque plastic dustsheets, all monitors off apart from the one showing the youngest daughter, which is now showing static and white noise.
16. After they have had time to observe a bit more, La Poncia is at the front of house 2 and calls down at them, chastising them for still being them. Brings them back around the house and shoos them away, signalling the end of the performance.
17. As audience walk back towards the main site, they see the man with the suitcase ahead of them being greeted happily by a woman and leaving through the gates.